Pro Evolution Soccer is a video game built on pride, the pride that comes from making the most realistic soccer experience one can have within the world of gaming. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 does not disappoint and this year, the voices of fans world-wide have been heard. Based in Japan, Winning Eleven Productions has instituted a host of anticipated changes that make PES 2010 the best yet.
In PES 2010 you'll find yourself on the largest stage in digital soccer: The Champions League. Imagine you're in a 1-1 tie in stoppage time against Manchester United. You've broken their defense and are sprinting full throttle into a man to man match of wits and reflexes with Edwin van der Sar... Do you have what it takes to punch it in for the win?
- Introducing Transcendent Visuals - PES will offer drastic improvements in license content, stadium atmospheres, player likenesses all the way down to the specific moves of the real life players. When you play as Messi, it will be like Messi is playing.
- Evolution of Intelligence - PES will draw upon the real life excitement of soccer which relies heavily on intelligent defenses and offensive schemes. The AI is redone and will feature Teamvision 2.0 for a more formidable opponent. It will also help your offense to build attacks or to close down your opponents attacks. Gamers will be able to execute orchestrated attacks and defenses which involve multiple players at the same time.
- The Power of Choice - In addition to the UEFA Champions League mode, players will have more choices than ever. They can choose any of the modes including an enhanced Master League mode enabling players to create and manage their team for a longer period of time. In addition there will be multiple cups to play for and an edit mode to further personify your team.
- Online Reinvented - A new dedicated section of the PES production team is committed to improving the online side of PES 2010. More downloadable content is also planned. Konami has supported PES 2009 with the release of new licensed teams, transfer updates, etc, and this support will grow for PES 2010. Team and content updates are planned throughout the game’s lifespan. These will make the game even more bespoke to the player’s match day needs.
© Konami Digital Entertainment. KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
"Playstation", "PLAYSTATION" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The online icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
- System: Windows XP SP 3, Windows Vista SP1 System, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2,6 GHz
- RAM: 1,5 GB
- Hard disk space: 9 GB
- Video: GeForce 6800GT 256 MB
- System: Windows XP SP 3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz
- RAM: 2,5 GB
- Hard disk space: 10 GB
- Video: GeForce 8600 GT 512 mb
NVIDIA - GeForce GTX285, GTX280, GTX260, 9800, 9600, 8800, 8600, 8600, 8500, 7900, 7800, 7600, 7300, 7100, 6800, 6600, FX5900, FX5700, FX5500, FX5200
AMD/ATI - Radeon HD4800, HD3800, HD2900, HD2400, X1950, X1900, X1800, X1650, X1600, X1550, X1300, X1050, X800, X700, X550, X300, 9800, 9700
It may be necessary to update your hardware drivers before playing.
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
Link Download by Softvnn Uploader Team :
Mật khẩu : softvnn.com
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=89b8de67ea0879151bee9a6e9edd9c76ec42b168f0f37cd9f85d402b9fc3640c"]Download link mediafire
Mật khẩu : softvnn.com
Hướng dẫn cài đặt
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game, use any of the following keys when asked for a serial:
4. Copy over the cracked content.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!